Dr. Simon is deeply interested in doing his part to improve the chiropractic profession and being a better doctor for you.
“By constantly keeping on top of current affairs in the medical world, I continue to learn and continue to teach other chiropractic physicians on a postgraduate level!”
Dr. Simon is involved with many professional associations:
- Immediate Past President of American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Rehab Council
- Co-Founder (1993) and Past President of American Board of Chiropractic Specialties (ABCS) – the Board which oversees all the specialty councils of the American Chiropractic Association.
- Past President of ACA Nutrition Council
- President of Ohio State Chiropractic Association (OSCA)
- Past President of the Lancaster Lions Club
- Staff privileges at Fairfield Medical Center
- Associated with and lectures at the Laser Spine Institute
- Past Vice President of the International Board of Electrodiagnosis (IBE).
- Vice President of the American College of Clinical Electrodiagnosis (ACCE) http://www.accedx.org/
- Lecturer at Palmer Chiropractic College South
“I’d love to talk with you about how chiropractic care can make you feel better, and live a healthier life. Give me a call today so we can get started.” (740) 653-2973