Wondering What Your First Adjustment Will Feel Like?
Be at ease, adjustments don’t usually hurt. It may seem difficult on your first day if you’re nervous about what to expect. But my goal is to make it an easy, comfortable experience. And, you’ll be surprised how easy it goes, many times after adjustments I hear “that’s it?”
Dr. Simon has done almost 600,000 adjustments over 30 years. Adjustments will help you feel better, walk better, move better and ultimately live better.
Make Yourself at Home…
We’ve created a homey and comfortable environment for you so you can enjoy your time with us. We offer many services, have state of the art equipment, and we’re a cozy place to visit.
Anytime you need anything our front desk is here to help. We can help you fill out initial forms, show you around, and answer any questions you may have.
We’ll do all that we can to make you comfortable and feel at home. After all, we treat you like we’d like to be treated.
- Complete registration, insurance information, and provide any background information that will be helpful.
- A consultation where we’ll learn what brought you in, how we can help, and answer any questions you may have.
- We’ll do an exam and X-rays if necessary.
- Next it’s time to experience state-of-the-art chiropractic care
- Duration: 50 minutes
- We’ll report our findings from your exam and X-rays and talk to you about what we discovered.
- We’ll discuss your options for care (chiropractic care, spinal manipulative therapy (SMT), physiotherapy (PT), rehabilitation, spinal decompression therapy, nutritional counseling or others)
- We’ll have a question and answer session to make sure you have all of the information you’d like.
- Then it’s time for another adjustment with Dr. Simon.
- Duration: 30-40 minutes
- Consultation with Dr. Simon to make sure we’re on track with your health.
- Duration: 15-20 minutes
Ready to get started? Give us a call so we can welcome you to our office in person! (740) 653-2973